Saturday, October 18, 2014

Void

I feel like there is a huge howling void in me because my mum, so vivid, so real, was here with us when I went home in June, and she was a bit coughy and a bit weak, but she was the same madcap, wonderful beast as ever, but her flame was just snuffed, just like that, and now I can't believe there will ever be any justice or right in the world because how can my beautiful mum have been just the same as ever one day and dead the next? I have suffered a bit in this life, I have been divorced, I have felt bitter bitter failure but I have never ever been hurt like this, never.

2 Comments:

At 6:22 pm, Blogger Maveriks777 said...

Sorry for your loss. I cant even begin to imagine how that feels.

 
At 11:09 pm, Blogger Dr Zen said...

Thanks mavs. Much appreciated. Respect to you, bro.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home